Monday, November 18, 2013

Puzzled


22" x 28"  watercolor   framed   $1250.00.  Finished frame is 35" x 31"  Free Shipping

Hi my cute elves, 
Since it it is almost Christmas, I thought I would write to all of you who are puzzled about what gift to get your loved ones. 
 Did you know that this painting would be perfect for a den or dining room in a log cabin or in a modern green white and turquoise bedroom like mine?    This color scheme is already developed for you.
Just say the word and you can pay by pay pal and I will happily get it beautifully wrapped up in a sturdy box, complete with  padding and sen it to you. I had so much fun putting in all the little surprise puzzle doodles just for you and I know you will love them too.  This painting will be hanging at Cottonwood Gallery in Colorado Springs through January.
What are you waiting for?  
I can also have prints made for you. 
 email me about size  reveille_artiste@yahoo.com  

No comments: